Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Brothers . September 2011

Good thing my goal was to take the Brothers picture anytime during the month, and not on a specific date!  This past weekend, the last weekend of September, we realized we needed to take the picture - weekdays are often too busy in the evenings.

Here's the problem - I'm no camera genius.  Typically, I leave my camera settings to the green rectangle and on auto-focus.  I mean, why do things manually?!  That's like buying a stick-shift, when an automatic will do all the work for you!  I know, I know, those of you reading this that are photographers (my father-in-law) cringe at the thought of me saying this.

Anyway - I've started to take some pictures without the flash, trying to use natural lighting.  But - that only works with subjects that sit still.  My three boys are not in that category.  So, this month, it's impossible for me to pick the picture to post.  The top picture I like better, but it is slightly blurry - the bottom picture is in focus, but I like the expressions less.


Brothers . September 2011
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)
(August 2011)
(July 2011)
(
June 2011)
(
May 2011)

No comments: