Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brothers . July 2011

We took this "Brothers" picture on the 4th this month, but I hesitated posting in, just in case I could fit another one in this month - one without Harvick's harness or Ryder's bandage.  But, the more I think about it, the more I like this picture.  The purpose of this self-imposed monthly assignment is to capture the boys, together, as they are.  I don't have to do it on a certain day of the month, or for a special occasion - I just want to take a few minutes in the month to capture them.

The former "pose" for the boys didn't work out in the rocking chair - Harvick needed a little more room, so we did it on the couch.  Harvick and Jarrett had a long day, and were too tired to wake up for the picture - so, they just slept through it.


BROTHERS . July 2011
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)
 (June 2011)
(May 2011)

No comments: