Monday, June 28, 2010

Ryder . 49 Weeks

49 weeks; 24 pounds, 3 ounces.
.
Those top 2 front teeth are sure stubborn.  You can see them, just behind the skin, but they aren't wanting to break through yet.  Ryder had a snotty nose, all week.  He has a cough that comes and goes, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.  I'm ready for the teeth to just break through!
.
Despite Ryder's expression - he enjoys getting his teeth brushed every night before bed.

Hanging out in my Craft Room while we paint the final coat.

Sound asleep in bed.

Playing with his new CAT dump truck.

So excited to finally have a Carl Edwards toy car!

Playing before his bath.

As you could see from the pictures, we were able to paint the final coat in my Craft Room this week.  And, the carpet was laid on Saturday!  We started to move my stuff in, but it is a bit overwhelming to figure out how to organize it, when I haven't used any of the stuff since just before Ryder was born.  I got a good portion of it done yesterday, but still have to figure out how to do the rest!
.
This weekend is a Holiday weekend, then Ryder's Party the following, and his actual birthday (with pictures taken by Heather Mickey!!), then another Holiday weekend in Utah, then my birthday . . . we have a busy month ahead of us!

No comments: