Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day . 2012

We had a great Valentine's Day this year!  Of course, the boys were spoiled with new books from Papa and Nana (my parents); and new clothes from Grandpa Jim and Grandma Martha (Patrick's dad & step-mom).

First thing Tuesday morning, I was given a handmade (by Patrick, of course!) glass art piece to hang in our home that represents each person, with their "color".  We got the boys ready for the day (all wearing red!), and followed our normal Tuesday routine.

Patrick and I were supposed to meet for lunch, but he surprised me at work before I left, with a huge bouquet of flowers, with a card from the boys!!  We still went to lunch, where he received his Valentine gift from me.


For dinner, we had picked up a heart-shaped Papa Murphy's pizza.  The boys took early baths gave Patrick their gift (chocolate, of course!), and then were given their present - cute stuffed dogs that are similar, but not the same.

Me, with 3 cute Valentines!
(Left to right: Ryder, Harvick, and Jarrett)


It was great to spend the day doing something different, but not making it a huge event.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's as well!

No comments: