Monday, December 17, 2012

Playing Together

One of my favorite things right now is to watch my boys play together.  They fight hard, but they also love hard.  I know they are young, but they already strike me as a group that will be rough with each other, but wouldn't let anyone else treat their brother that way!

Recently, Ryder learned "Ring Around the Rosie", and we have been working to get Harvick and Jarrett to play along with him.  Ryder has the tune nailed down, and is able to sing most of the song - the parts he struggles with, he just hums!

I do have the cutest video (quite possible, the cutest ever!) of the boys doing this in their underwear/diapers only.  Patrick says it's the kind of video all of them will cringe at when they are older.  It's a good thing for the boys that I don't know how to post it!

At first, the babies needed help with the motions of the song - but, the routine came quick!
(Harvick in blue, Jarrett in green)

"Ring around the rosie..."

Over, and over again.

Another few dozen times for good measure!

And, when everyone wants to do their own thing, they independently spin, and fall down!

Spinning, spinning, spinning!  I love that they all enjoy copying each other...that is, until they are copying each other doing something naughty!


No comments: