Monday, December 10, 2012

Ryder . Just Because

I have a dozen posts of fun things we've been doing.  Seeing lights, baking and decorating cookies, Christmas outings and activities, and on and on.  But, tonight, I love these pictures more!

When I stopped in at Old Navy recently, I saw this shirt - it's technically from the toddler section (he wears the boys' sizes there now), but I couldn't resist.

Ryder LOVES robots.  And, he LOVES dancing (that may be due to my encouragement of it whenever music is on!).  So, despite it not having a train, I knew he'd love it!

I asked for a picture...so he danced (walked?) like a robot toward me..."Mom! Me is a dan-seen (dancing) robot!!".
(and the self portrait, I was zoomed in too close, but I love his smile!)

Ryder naturally posed himself like this - good thing my camera was close by!



No comments: