Sunday, March 31, 2013

Brothers . March 2013

We've had a great Easter weekend with the boys.  While I take a few days to go through the pictures (I won't mention how many were taken), I'm posting the March Brothers picture tonight.

To be honest, these pictures are a bit of a chore some months.  I'm so glad that this self-inflicted project had very loose guidelines - the picture is taken any time during the month, and we do our best to get everyone to look at the camera - smiles, or posing nicely are optional!

However, I'm torn this month of what to post.  Last year March was St. Patrick's Day, and April was Easter.  What am I supposed to do when both holidays are in the same month?  I did think about faking it, and using a shot from today for April...but, decided I'd rather just have 2 this month!

Brothers . March 2013 (St. Patrick's Day)
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)

Brothers . March 2013 (Easter)
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)

One Year Ago: March 2012

All Brothers Posts

No comments: