Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt (#1) . 2013

Last year Ryder participated in his first Easter Egg Hunt.  Harvick & Jarrett weren't yet old enough to participate.  This year is a different story completely!

The Assisted Living where my grandma lives (and where I worked for 2 years) held their Easter Egg Hunt a week earlier than most.  We thought it would be a perfect opportunity - not quite as busy as the community/city hunts!

My mom helped Harvick (orange), Patrick helped Ryder (green), and I helped Jarrett (blue).
Ryder was excited prior to the start of the Egg Hunt, but got nervous/overwhelmed once it started - Patrick helped him to gather a few eggs, but he wasn't interested in much.  Harvick loved it right away, and Jarrett loved it once he realized there was something in the eggs (I think he thought he had to clean up a mess he didn't make!).

When I saw these shirts, I had to get them!  They are in the correct colors, and both have a snack theme!
(Jarrett in blue, Harvick in orange)

After the Egg Hunt, Ryder took Harvick's hand to guide him around the path that led back inside!  So glad Patrick caught this cute unplanned moment.

The post is labeled "#1" because we are planning to attend another Egg Hunt this weekend.  Ryder is excited about it again...so, we'll see how it goes on attempt #2 for the year!

No comments: