Monday, July 29, 2013

Ryder . 4 Years Old Pictures

For Ryder's 4 year pictures we met up again with Ali (of "Clearly Seen").  She had taken Harvick & Jarrett's 2 year pictures (and family ones!), and she offers a very affordable "birthday" special.  Ryder picked out his own shirts for the occasion, and was quite proud of his choices.  I wanted something more "urban", and the location Ali suggested turned out to have primarily GREEN backgrounds.  Perfect!

Although we didn't do family pictures, I really wanted a shot of Ryder with both Patrick & I.

Such a handsome boy!

We've tried to incorporate a few personal items for the boys' pictures.  Lucy (the dog - named after the neighbor's dog, who gave him the stuffed version of their own "Lucy") and a portion of his train book collection made the cut this year.  Look at that smile!

These are the "outtakes", but I love them!
Notice the mark on Ryder's forehead in these shots.  He literally ran into the corner of our kitchen island granite minutes before we left the house - he kept an ice pack against his head for the drive to help with the swelling.  Ali PhotoShopped them out of the "best" shots, but I like that they are in the outtakes (and I have copies of the "best" ones with it too).  It's clearly not an always-there part of Ryder, but it is typical for him right now.  Crazy kid.

I know I'm biased, but admit just admit it - he is one cute kid!

No comments: