Friday, August 2, 2013

My Birthday . 08.02.2013

I had the best birthday today!

It started with opening presents in bed, with 3 eager helpers.  I worked, but left early to meet up with Patrick for a late lunch.  We picked up the boys early, and spent the late afternoon at the Aquatic Center.  We enjoyed dinner at home, including a mini birthday cake (Ryder insisted that I have one - I blew out the candles, but we saved the cake for another time).  We ended our evening going to Red Mango for my favorite treat (plus, it was FREE tonight!).  Also...the balloons in the last picture were another item Ryder insisted I receive - he picked purple for me, since it is my favorite!


I loved that we spent "extra" time together today, and that I got to celebrate with my favorite people!  Also thanks to the many friends and family that sent FB messages, texted, and called today!

No comments: