Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Everyday Life . 01.2014

Some everyday moments of life in January...

Sometimes it is the everyday tasks that I want to remember most.  I find myself pulling my camera out less and less - the boys have passed the stage of having "firsts" each day, and it's easy to leave the camera on the table when what is happening is just the "everyday".

This Sunday evening the boys helped me to make dinner - mini hot dogs rolled in crescent rolls!  Having them help makes the task more enjoyable...even if it takes twice as long, and makes a much larger mess!

Playing with trains is a common occurrence in our home!

Harvick and Jarrett have such a special bond - they really enjoy playing together!

I had Martin Luther King, Jr. Day off from work, so the boys and I had a day at home!  They had orange roll "waffles" for breakfast, and we played with beads and pipe cleaners.  I took pictures on my phone to text Patrick, so he could see the fun we were having!

When the boys were so well coordinated in their black, gray, and white collared shirts with sweaters, I couldn't resist taking a few photos!


No comments: