Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Random . 03.2014

A compilation of the random photos taken in March!

Come rain or shine, these boys love to be outside playing.  Harvick and Jarrett are always eager to ride in the wagon if Ryder is willing to pull them around.  They are getting too big to be in their together, but they find a way to make it work!

The Saturday of the Lowes Kids Workshop was a bright and sunny one, so they moved the project outside.  As soon as we got home Patrick helped each of the boys find a place to hang their birdhouse, in hopes that they will be used this Spring and Summer.

When the boys are given the chance to watch a show before bed, their full attention is on the TV!  I love how sweet they are with each other, often at least one brother is laying on/over/on top of another.

One of my co-workers sent home extra treats with me from her team's Staff Meeting.  I got home late that night, and hadn't eaten dinner myself, and the boys were full of energy.  Patrick and I took our dinner outside, and let the boys eat their treat on the front porch.  The boys all loved the surprise, and were too cute to resist snapping a few pictures with my phone of a fun evening.  My co-worker loved seeing the pictures the next day!

Cuddly boys with Patrick.

Jarrett found the Handy Manny pajama shorts in the dresser, and loves to wear them any chance he gets!  He loves when Ryder constructs a track, and he gets it all to himself to play.

Harvick and Jarrett had a fun dinner with Patrick while Ryder was with Grandma Jody, and I was out running an errand!

Some mornings the boys really don't want to wake up in the mornings.  I don't blame them.

Patrick transformed Papa's old table into a coffee table for them.  The boys helped sand it down so that it could get re-stained.

Lazy Saturday mornings, or "pajama days" as Ryder calls them are favorites at our house.  Patrick and I switched out some of the toys to make room for Easter Eggs, and the boys had a blast finding new ways to play with them!

On our way to school one morning I looked back in the mirror to see Ryder and Jarrett holding hands.  Each time I stopped I tried to take a picture with my phone - none turned out great, but they all make me smile!

Harvick was pulling Jarrett around in the red wagon, so Patrick jumped in too!

Grandma Jody reading with Ryder.

Jarrett trying on a new hat while running errands.

While watching a show before bed - Harvick and Jarrett both wanted to cuddle up next to me!

No comments: