Thursday, July 24, 2014

Brothers . June 2014

Well, I've never been this late in posting a Brothers picture.  With blogging not happening as frequently anymore, it was bound to happen.

Although the Apraxia Walk was held a different month this year, I thought it might still be fun to capture the boys in their shirts.  They were all being a bit wild, so I only captured two shots.  I figured I'd try again on Father's Day (I had shirts made for them).  That attempt resulted in a few more pictures, but some uncooperative boys.  Some months I get a winner, and some months I'm just grateful to capture my boys together!

Brothers . June 2014 - Apraxia Walk
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)

Brothers . June 2014 - Father's Day
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)

All Previous Brothers Posts | June 2013 | Apraxia Walk 2013 | June 2012 | June 2011

No comments: