Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Brothers . April 2013

TWO years!  We have successfully completed TWENTY-FOUR months of "Brothers" pictures!

I recently saw a blog whose writer takes a picture of her 5 children on the fifth of each month (or maybe it was 4 children on the fourth?).  I liked the idea of the same day each month - no worries about when to take the picture.  She doesn't take them in the same spot - just whenever she can on the right day, in whatever they are wearing.  It's an interesting idea, but I don't think I could be consistent enough on a specific day!

Last year we took the picture on Easter, but since it was (barely) in March this year, that wouldn't work.  However, the day of the Apraxia Walk presented a great chance - with all 3 boys wearing their Walk shirts (albeit, much too large for all of them!).

Brothers . April 2013
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)

I thought that as they got older, these pictures might get easier...I was most definitely wrong - for now, at least.  The pictures aren't perfect each month, but I love them all!

One Year Ago: April 2012

All Brothers Posts

No comments: