Monday, March 8, 2010

Ryder . 33 Weeks

33 weeks; 20 pounds, 10 ounces.
 .
No changes in Ryder's crawling - still just backwards.  He is starting to eat small pieces of breads/pasta, and is beginning to take it out of your hand, or off the table to eat it himself - however, most of the time, he just wants to eat like a bird, and have you give him each piece.
 .
Playing with Patrick.

We bought Ryder this toy for Christmas.  He enjoys pushing/pulling all the buttons, but figured out this week, that there is a lid that opens and closes.  He was fascinated.

Reading a book together.

Cute snapshot - with a drooly shirt.

I think he looks too grown-up in this shot.

Taking a Sunday afternoon nap.
We helped some friends move this weekend, and did some touch-up painting.  On a non-Ryder related note, my department at work is getting reorganized, so my current position has been dissolved.  Luckily for me I get to keep my same pay, no matter what, but I will have to interview for a different position, or go back to what I was doing before.  It's not exactly fun, but hopefully things will work out okay.

No comments: