Monday, March 29, 2010

Ryder . 36 Weeks

36 weeks; 20 pounds, 13 ounces.
 .
Ryder has made some progress in crawling forward - but only for a few short feet, and not that often.  He continues to love rolling over and over and over . . . across the entire room, then back again.
 .
Reaching for a toy.

Mid-roll - as he rolled across the room.

Ryder loves the cats!  Kate is hard to see in the picture - she has similar coloring to the couch.

I told Ryder that he might as well enjoy wearing striped pants now - it's not easy pulling that look off as an adult.

He has officially started wearing some 18 month size clothing.  Here he is showing off his "new" sweater (we love hand-me-downs!).

I may have created a cheese-ball . . . Ryder started smiling and kicking (hence, the blurry leg) as soon as I pulled my camera out.

Friday night we had more neighbors over - and, with Ryder being the only child, he soaked in every ounce of attention.

No comments: