Sunday, September 4, 2011

Friends

On Friday night we met the Adamsons at Red Mango - it was their first time!  While Ryder enjoys ice cream on occasion, he didn't really care about it that evening.  Luckily, the weather was nice, and we were able to sit outside at the picnic tables, where there was a strip of grass alongside the building for the kids to play (well, at least the 3 oldest - considering the 3 youngest are all less than 4 months old!).

Riley, Ryan, and Ryder often play together, but I have very few pictures of them all.  It's hard to remember to take the camera outside for just an everyday thing.  But, I need to be better - I want Ryder to have pictures of his everyday life, and pictures of his friends as he grows up!

And, of course - just when I think taking a picture of a 2-year old, and 3-month old twins is hard - I try to take one of Riley, Ryan, and Ryder (you know, a 4-year old, and 2 2-year olds . . . uh . . . my future in 2 years) . . .


Attempt #1

Let's try again . . .

Getting better - I think . . .


LAST TIME!
(Riley on the left, Ryder in the middle, Ryan on the right)

After putting up with me for a minute, they all turned around to play the "drums" on the higher piece behind them - I thought I would try to get another shot (hopefully a great one!) . . . but . . . no luck . . .





Silly kids!

No comments: