Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Playful . Happy . Silly

In preparation for Harvick and Jarrett's arrival, we did very minimal clothes shopping; however, when I saw this set of onesies on clearance, I couldn't resist.  Thankfully, the weather cooled down just in time that they were able to wear them.

You've already seen pictures of Harvick and Jarrett together here, here, and here - but, I wanted to put them side-by-side too!


(Jarrett)

(Harvick)
Now . . . the problem . . . I save a few onesies/outfits from each boy.  Not a lot.  Just a few that have special meaning.  And, I can now see how some people save ALL of their children's baby clothes . . . how could I not add one of these to each boys' container?!  The "silly" one is perfect for Harvick - it is orange, and the monkey is sticking out his tongue!  But, which one fits Jarrett better . . . playful or happy?!

No comments: