Monday, October 15, 2012

Kaebrie's Birthday Party . 2012

I'm a bit behind on blogging...

A few weekends ago it was Kaebrie's birthday - the boys love going the girls' parties - there is 3 of everything!

Playing in the girls' backyard!

Harvick LOVED the little slide!

Ryder took turns with Kaebrie riding down the shed entry.  I love that he couldn't care less about the pink/flower scooter!

I wanted a picture of Harvick (left) and Jarrett (right) in the cars, like we got at Leighton and London's party in June...they weren't in the mood.

Ryder, my least-likely-to-fall-asleep-outside-of-his-bed boy, fell asleep before we turned onto the main road, after leaving the party - AND stayed asleep long enough to cuddle with me at home for a bit!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAEBRIE!  We're looking forward to your next party already!

No comments: