Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lazy Sunday . 09.2012

The past few weeks Harvick and Jarrett have had persistent colds.  Nothing major, but between general sickness and teething, they haven't been at their best.  On a recent Sunday afternoon, despite not feeling well, they weren't too interested in taking naps!  Although we like for them to nap, or at least spend some time resting, it is also fun to let them play!

Sitting together...minus their pants...quietly sharing a truck, while drinking their juice.
(Harvick on the left, Jarrett on the right)
Unloading the box of balls, together.  I tried to get them both to look at me, by singing a song...which only led to Jarrett participating with the hand motions!
(Harvick on the left, Jarrett on the right)
 
I love when Ryder is still for picture - even if it is literally a second!  Those eyes kill me...and, I'm pretty sure he knows it.

At some point, I sound redundant in my posts.  But, it's looking back at the simplicity of these pictures that I love.  Random pictures of a typical weekend.  The outings, and busyness is fun...but, the time we spend together at home is equally memorable.

No comments: