Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ryder . School Pictures . Preschool 2012/2013

Ryder's Preschool does not provide the typical "school pictures", and his daycare only does it for the Preschool kids (which he isn't able to participate in, due to attending a different Preschool).  So, when Megan Hauze Photography offered a "Back to School Mini Session", my friend Jennika (who scheduled her daughter) suggested it to me as well.

The session didn't go exactly as I had envisioned, but the end result is so great!  Thankfully (for me), Jennika was willing to stay during Ryder's session to help get him to smile (Patrick stayed home with Harvick and Jarrett).

Ryder wanted to wear his train shirt (the one he wore the first day of school - I agreed, as long as I could pick the shirt he wore on top of it.  We started the pictures dressed up, and ended taking off the green shirt - I'm happy that I have both!
(...notice the grumpy shot - although it definitely wasn't the look I was going for, I love it!)

Ryder . Preschool . 2012/2013
...in trying to find a link to last year's school pictures, I am astonished at how much older he looks this year.  My baby is growing up faster than I have given him permission to do so...

No comments: