Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brothers . February 2013

Today Harvick and Jarrett are 656 days old.  When they were born, Ryder was 656 days old.  Having a newborn with a child this age seems crazy to Patrick and me now.  And, to be honest, it was a bit crazy, but I can't imagine our life any differently!

Last year I did the February Brothers picture on Valentine's Day, and planned to do the same this year.  But, when I dressed the boys all in red flannel shirts for church the Sunday prior, I decided to take the opportunity to get a shot, in case it didn't work out...more on that in a minute...

On Valentine's Day, the boys wore red shirts they already had.  And, due to it being on a weekday, the picture was taken that evening.

Harvick was only interested for a very brief time, and Jarrett was being rather silly (most of the time he would lean away from Ryder, and laugh hysterically).  Ryder was in a great mood, but I must have caught him when he was talking.

A great shot of Ryder, Harvick was getting annoyed, and Jarrett was still being a goof - grabbing his tongue with his hand.
Without a decent shot of all 3 boys (this is where I wish I knew how to do head swaps in PhotoShop!), I went back to a few days prior...

Brothers . February 2013
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)

One Year Ago: February 2012

All Brothers Posts

No comments: