Monday, April 8, 2013

Brothers . Stacy's Photography

1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, and something like 1-2 hours.

That is how long it took for me to get a good picture of all 3 boys, all looking at the camera and smiling.  I mean, I do take the monthly "Brothers" picture - while I love this self-imposed project, I do realize they do not qualify as a professional photo!  Also, we do have several good family pictures, and some cute pictures of just the boys - but never with all smiles!

Brothers . Stacy's Photography
(Harvick, Ryder, and Jarrett)

Seriously!  I know I am bias, but just admit it - that is one of the most adorable photos.  Ever!

Stacy offers special mini sessions at Easter with live bunnies & chicks.  I have taken Ryder since his first Easter (2010), and we have gone back every year.  We started out this years session with all 3 boys, and the animals.  We did our best, but couldn't get a good one.  Harvick was too busy looking at the animals, Ryder was a bit frightened by them (he has been every year), and Jarrett was too busy trying to hug (squish?) the bunny out of pure love.  When I reviewed the photos Stacy was able to get (individuals too!), I commented about how much I wanted to get a good one of the boys.  She offered to try again...and, on the second to last shot, she captured this one.  All we had to do was skip having the animals, trap each boy on a chair, "roar like a dinosaur" (Ryder's request), and sing any kids' song we could think of that didn't have hand motions that the boys would mimic.

I mean, really - this photo could not be any cuter!

If you're interested in a session by Stacy (she does regular ones too!), you can contact her via her FB page: Stacy's Photography.

No comments: