Monday, June 6, 2011

Today

When I was sending out emails, I didn't often record the daily life events.  When I go back to work, it will be harder to do, so for the next few weeks, I'm going to try to capture a few posts of just our daily life.

It's Monday, which means I have all 3 boys at home with me.  For the most part, we seem to do well during the day, but are all anxious for Patrick to come home by the afternoon.

While I was trying to get Ryder's lunch today, Harvick and Jarrett both thought they should be held.  I juggled trying to hold each of them, help Ryder eat, and eat my own lunch.  Finally, I tried putting Harvick and Jarrett together in one of the Nap Nannys.  It really isn't built for 2 babies, let alone 2 babies their size - but, I squished them in . . . and they became content!

(Jarrett on the left; Harvick on the right)

Check out the "Baby Legs"!  They keep their legs warm, but make it so I don't have to pull pants on/off every time I change their diaper.
(Jarrett on the left; Harvick on the right)

Of course, with my camera out, Ryder either likes to ignore it completely, or be a total cheese . . . today (luckily!), he chose to be a cheese . . .









Don't let his adorable little smile fool you, though - he is very much in the middle of learning to test his boundaries.  Approximately 37 seconds after taking these pictures, I returned (after putting my camera back in the Family Room) to find him COVERED in Whipped Cream (given to him to dip his raspberries in) - all over his hands, arms, and face . . . as if it was a great new moisturizer.

However, all was forgiven quickly - he offered up multiple hugs and kisses while being wiped off.  He knows he can usually avoid getting into too much trouble if he offers up a kiss!

Life with 3 boys is going to be interesting . . .

No comments: