Thursday, November 15, 2012

Brothers Shirts

Cute "brothers" shirts are always a favorite of mine, so I want to document them for me to remember!

A few weeks ago, I dressed the boys in their newest "brothers" shirts, but forgot all day to grab a picture.  By the time I remembered, they were about to get ready for bed, and the batteries in my flash were dead!  And, by now, I should expect for my impromptu photo shoots to not go as planned, but I can't seem to learn my lesson...

These were Ryder's first attempts to "stand STILL, show me your shirt, and SMILE!" - at least he was trying!

Ryder - "BEST BIG BRO"!

Harvick ("ROCKIN' LITTLE BROTHER") was not in the mood for pictures.  People often think Harvick is the "easy" baby - he is generally happy...but, here's proof he's quite the whiny kid when he wants to be!

Jarrett (obviously, also a "ROCKIN' LITTLE BROTHER") - only willing to cooperate if we let him brush his teeth (while holding a plastic hamburger patty) in the pictures!

No comments: