Friday, November 9, 2012

Sunday Nights

Patrick and I, as often as possible, try to keep our Sunday evenings free from obligations.  Something about being at home at the end of our weekend, makes me feel more prepared for the week ahead.

On a recent Sunday night, I took a few pictures of our evening.  And, yes, I was given a flash for my birthday, but I don't always keep it attached to the camera...and sometimes I just don't want to take the time to get it...

(Jarrett on the left, Harvick on the right)

Ryder grabbed my camera, so he could take a picture himself.  Remembering to aim the camera correctly typical results in the first shot being misaligned/blurry.

The boys, playing trains, together.

I've said it in multiple posts, but it is nights like these that I love the most.  Our family, together.

No comments: