Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lazy Saturday Morning . 10.27.2012

Lazy Saturday mornings, in our pajamas...one of my favorite things.  I mean, really, who can resist babies in footie pajamas?!  Even if it means disclosing my very messy house in pictures...

Jarrett, stacking the blocks together.

Ryder, upset with Harvick taking over his building space; and (left) Harvick, using the table to build on his own, when Ryder found a new spot.

Ryder loves to build TALL towers!

Ryder enlisted Patrick to help when the tower got so tall...notice the better engineered base, allowing the height!

Harvick (left) and Jarrett (right) emptying every container of toys that they can.

Harvick (left) and Jarrett (right) (and Ryder) are not allowed to sit in the containers...when I looked over, they were finding a way to fit in together...when they realized I caught them, they thought they were pretty clever...until they both tried to get out at the same time!

No comments: