Sunday, May 27, 2012

Comments . Clothing

We are often asked whether or not we currently (or will in the future) dress Harvick and Jarrett in matching outfits.
.
Our answer is not usually.
.
Our boys wear hand-me-downs.  We buy clothes at Kid to Kid.  We occasionally purchase them the same outfit.  But, really, it has been few.  Honestly, I have the tendency (surprise!) to buy them the same shirt in orange and blue, more than the exact same.  We have been given the same outfit for each boy, but that is when family and friends are spending their own money on new things!
.
Something that has been surprising to me is just how many outfits we can put together, using what we have already, or have been given.  A recent Sunday was a great example.  The boys each wore a shirt we had bought for Ryder, and between the hand-me-downs we were given, each had similar plaid shorts.  Seriously, so cute!  As expected, I wanted to capture a picture of them together...and, rather than showing you just the look-at-the-camera picture, this time, you get to see our attempts...with no great result...
.
An attempt at getting a picture of each separately...neither were what I had hoped for, so I moved on to the "together" shot...
(Harvick in blue, Jarrett in red)

.
When they (quickly) tired of my antics, and crawled away, I tried putting them side-by-side, but switched their sides...
.
.
I can't decide which is the best - I think my favorite is the second to the bottom.  Which is yours?!

No comments: