Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sleepy Babies

This afternoon, all three boys woke up from their naps earlier than usual.  After two days of an out-of-the-ordinary schedule, they just weren't happy about it.  When I went into Harvick and Jarrett's room, they were both sleepy, and for the first time in awhile, were both willing to snuggle a bit before really waking up.

Patrick and I had a long to-do list to complete during the boys' naps, but I couldn't resist a few minutes of rocking with my babies.  Patrick took Ryder outside to do a few things, and I rocked with Harvick and Jarrett until they were ready to get down to play.

I love these babies, and I know life with children in general passes so quickly, but with twins, it's hard to even keep up.  I was happy to make my "when the boys are in bed tonight" list a little longer...

(Jarrett on the left, Harvick on the right)

No comments: