Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July . 2012

We started off our celebrations one night early - my dad's brother and his family are in town from California, so we invited them over for dinner.  My cousin, Ben, took my camera for the evening - so, all of the pictures were a surprise to me when I uploaded them.  He did a great job!


This morning, we enjoyed breakfast at home - including Mexican Bread from California!  Seriously, the BEST stuff.  Thankfully, my Uncle was willing to make the drive to get it, and then bring it all the way here!!  After breakfast, we headed up to Huntsville for the parade, where we met my parents, brother, and my Uncle's family.  Ryder enjoyed the parade - luckily for him there were several "trains"!  My dad helped him get candy as it was thrown, and he enjoyed having a few pieces at the end.


We stayed up in Huntsville for lunch, then headed back home to let the boys nap.  Even though they went down late, they all fell asleep!  For dinner, we decided to head out to Noodles & Company, followed by dessert at Red Mango!


We decided to forgo the fireworks this year, and let the boys go to bed (still late, but not by several hours!) -  with us working tomorrow, they won't get a chance to sleep in.

Fourth of July . 2012
(at the end of the day)

Happy Fourth of July!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love all the pictures. It sounds like you had a great holiday. You'll have to show me how to do the picture collages sometime. I love how they turn out.