Friday, August 3, 2012

Colorado . 07.28.2012 . Family

The boys slept surprisingly well in a new place the night before - Ryder has only spent 2 nights in the past 15 months out of his own bed (when his brothers were born), and Harvick and Jarrett have never not slept in their crib.

On Saturday, my Uncle Gary and his wife, Sharon, picked up my grandparents and brought them to my Aunt Colleen's house.  Also, my dad's sister - Dolores, and her son, Jesse were able to make the drive to my Aunt Colleen.

We enjoyed late morning, lunch, and early afternoon with my mom's brother and parents. Unfortunately, they left while the babies were still napping, so I have no pictures of them.  Maybe my cousin (hint,hint) does, and she will send me some!

Dolores was able to stay through dinner (see her pictured below (bottom right) - you'll be able to see why my dad has a hard time calling each of us by the correct name when we are together!).

We ended the boys' family filled day with a bath in my Aunt Colleen's tub.  The tub is at least a foot longer than the one they have at home, and they LOVED having the extra room to play!

Playing together in the morning, before family arrived.

Patrick went to check on the boys while they took their morning nap...they often throw their blankets and lambs out during naps, but rarely throw them out at night!

Fun with family!

Bath time!

No comments: